The Village of Wales provides recreational programs for children 5 - 14 years of age in soccer. You can apply online as well at https://walessoccer.demosphere-secure.com/ For further information please contact our part-time Rec. Director, at (262) 968-3968.
- Resident Park Pavillion Rental Fee $50.00 plus $100.00 deposit. Refund of deposit or portion thereof depending on condition of area after use.
- Nonresident Park Pavillion Rental Fee $75.00 plus $100.00 deposit. Refund of deposit or portion thereof depending on the condition of the area after use.
- Youth Group No fee to local youth groups with adult supervision/leadership (boy scouts, girl scouts, 4-H, Sunday School, school picnics, etc.) provided the Park permit is signed. Unless fees are charged for participation of events.
Optional Fees for Park Usage
- Baseball Diamond - Reserve fee $75.00 for the use of each baseball diamond for 2-1/2 hour period ( non-tournament).
- Line Fee - Lining included with fee for non-tournament play.
The Park Commission and its representatives reserve the right to cancel play on the baseball field due to weather conditions. No admission may be charged for any area of the park.
Soccer - The Village of Wales participates in the Waukesha Area Recreational Soccer Program under the guidelines of WYSA for boys and girls ages 4 -5 year olds and 6 -14 (year of birth). This program is strictly a recreational program with an emphasis on participation, character development, good sportsmanship, instruction and enjoyment. All participants will have playing time. This soccer program includes two seasons, the fall season is during the months of September and October and the spring season during the months April and May. During those months practices are held on weeknights according to the head coaches schedules and games are played on Saturdays. The fall and spring seasons both consist of 7 scheduled Saturday games. Games are played under the guidelines of WYSA.